Important information for RSAT-2020
Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully to familiarize themselves with the process
Candidates can only apply for RSAT- 2020 Online
The Candidates must have a personal email ID and are also advised to have their own mobile number. They should retain the same mobile number and email-id in use, which they have furnished in their application form. This is because all important information may be shared with the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
Candidates can pay the Application fee only Online through the following- Debit Card / Credit card / Net banking / Paytm / UPI
If your payment is debited from your account and does not reflect on the confirmation page, then please mail or call us as soon as possible. You may need to wait for 24-48 hours for the payment update
Candidates are advised to save or make a note of their Registration No./Password in case of emergency or delay in process
Examination Centers must be chosen carefully since changes are not allowed once the application is submitted Online
For latest updates, Candidates must regularly visit www.rsat.in and check their e-mail till completion of the process.
You must Log out from your account after completing the registration process to secure your details.
For any query please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 040-44559595
1. Valid Email ID (A mail will be sent to the Candidate’s registered mail with a Registration ID which the student needs to enter in Step 2)
2. Valid Mobile Number (For OTP Verification)
3. Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / Cash Card / Paytm / wallet / UPI (as only Online Payment is accepted)
4. ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Pan card / Voter ID / Student ID Card)
5. Scanned copies of Photograph & Signature separately
(Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. Size of the scanned photograph (Colour only) should be between 10kb and 200 kb. Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb and 30 kb)